How to enroll
Enrolling in your retirement plan is easy as 1, 2, 3!
If you would like to enroll in your AIG Retirement Services retirement plan, you may do so in three easy steps:
Step 1: Select your Salary Reduction Agreement
- State of Iowa (SOI): RIC account form
- Education-Related Employers (ERE): 403(b) salary reduction form
- Public Sector Employers (PSE) non-state: RIC account form (custom)
Step 2: Enroll online by clicking on your plan type below:
Or complete your enrollment form. Download and print an enrollment form by clicking on your plan type below:
- 401(a) plan
- 457(b) plan
- 403(b) plan -- State of Iowa RIC, tax-deferred (voluntary contributions)
- 403(b) Roth plan -- State of Iowa RIC Roth (or if your employer makes a matching contribution to your 403b plan)
Step 3: Fax or mail in your enrollment form.
- Mail or fax both completed forms to:
AIG Retirement Services
13220 Metcalf, Suite # 360
Overland Park, KS 66213
Fax number: 913-402-5027
You may contact a financial advisor for enrollment assistance or for more information about the State of Iowa plans.
Leave requested information and a financial advisor will get back with you (usually the same day) to schedule a brief appointment.